- During your training programme, you’ll study full-time before transitioning to join a client project.
- You’ll form part of an agile training team, learning by doing. We’ll spend time understanding how software products are built in different companies in different industries. This will allow you to be able to solve complex problems with simple solutions – focusing on adaptability in a cloud engineering role.
- Your team will become a tight-knit group over the fully immersive training period before integrating into the wider tech sector.
AFTER THE PROGRAMME
- Upon successful completion of your funded training, you’ll receive a conditional job placement. We’ll look to place you as a Junior Cloud Engineer with one of our UK clients in an office based, hybrid or remote role.
- As a Cloud Engineer in your new role, you’ll work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies and industry best practices. You’ll be partnering on projects for a range of companies, from large enterprises to start-ups, deploying Cloud solutions at scale, and working on innovative, cutting-edge applications of new technologies.
- You’ll receive a competitive salary of £24,000 – £28,000, with pay rises every 6 months.
- You’ll have the option to stay with the client after 18 months.